These are the terms and conditions upon which the Greater Toronto Airports Authority (GTAA) accepts Bookings to park at our Parking Facilities located at Toronto Pearson International Airport as well as for Car Care Services when added to your online parking reservation, Toronto Pearson Up Express Park and Ride Promotion, Parking Promotions and Plaza Premium Lounge Services. All terms and conditions for Car Care Services apply to your online booking. It is important that you read them and understand them before completing your Booking.
These Terms and Conditions may change at any time and will be communicated by posting an updated version on our Website. This will not affect any Bookings made before the update is posted.
When reading these Terms and Conditions, the following words or phrases have the following meanings:
"Booking" means any online reservation made through our Website for the parking of a Vehicle at a Parking Facility, for Car Care Services as an add on to your online parking reservation and Plaza Premium Lounge Services.
"Booking Details" means the details of your reservation and Car Care Services, if applicable, as communicated by us and accepted by you in the process of completing your Booking on our Website.
"Booking Period" means the period commencing with the date and time that you specify as your date of entry to the Parking Facility and ending on the date and time you specify for exiting the Parking Facility, as described in the Booking Details.
"Car Care Services" means the quality car cleaning and detailing services in Terminal 1.
"Parking Facility" means one of the parking garages owned by the Greater Toronto Airports Authority at Toronto Pearson International Airport, and “Parking Facilities” means all of the public parking garages owned by the Greater Toronto Airports Authority at Toronto Pearson International Airport.
“Parking Promotions” means online promotions posted to the Website from time to time offering discounted parking rates or other discounts.
“Plaza Premium Lounge Services” means the lounge services offered by Plaza Premium Lounge Management Ltd. at Terminal 1 and 3.
"Rate Board" means any board or notice at the entrance to a Parking Facility displaying the standard parking charges.
“Reservation Confirmation Email” means the email that is sent to you upon the successful completion of your Booking that contains your Booking Details and barcode to allow you to enter and exit the Parking Facility.
“Reservation Confirmation Permit” means the last page of your Reservation Confirmation Email that is sent to you upon the successful completion of your Booking.
"Vehicle" means any vehicle parked (or to be parked) in a Parking Facility and includes a passenger car, truck, SUV, van or motorcycle and its equipment and accessories.
"We, us, our" means the Greater Toronto Airports Authority.
"Website" means the Torontopearson.com Website.
"You, your" means you, the person making a Booking, and (if applicable) any other person who uses a Parking Facility for the parking of a Vehicle via that Booking.
The headings are for information only and do not affect the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions.
b) The Agreement between You and Us
These Terms and Conditions apply to your Booking:
- We intend to rely on these Terms and Conditions. If there is anything you do not understand or do not agree with, please discuss this with us before you make your Booking.
- Our employees or authorized agents do not make any representations or agreements unless they are in writing. If we agree to any changes, please ask us to confirm them in writing.
- When you book online, a binding agreement will exist between you and us, except for Plaza Premium Lounge Services where the binding agreement is between you and Plaza Premium Lounge Management Ltd., when (and only when) you have submitted a completed booking form to us via our Website and we have sent a Reservation Confirmation Email to you.
c) Our Booking Service
- These Terms and Conditions set out the terms of our service allowing you to make a Booking in one of the available Parking Facilities and Plaza Premium Lounge Services via our Website. We do not guarantee that this service will be available at all times, or that you will be provided with access to our Parking Facility, Car Care Services or Plaza Premium Lounge.
- You agree that you will not resell or transfer any Booking, either on its own or bundled with other products or services. We reserve the right to limit the number of Bookings per person, which we may specify from time to time on our Website.
d) Designated Accessible Parking Spots
Our parking garages are wheelchair accessible and provide designated accessible parking spots for use by accessible parking permit holders. Our online reservation system cannot accept bookings for specific parking spots.
e) Cancelling a Booking
Cancellations made with more than 24 hours’ notice:
- You may cancel your Booking on-line, for any reason, at any time up to 24 hours prior to the start of the Booking Period.
- You can cancel your Booking through our Website by selecting “Manage My Bookings” and choosing the relevant options.
- The Greater Toronto Airports Authority will refund your prepaid parking charges.
Cancellation of Plaza Premium Lounge Services are governed by the Plaza Premium Lounge Management Ltd.’s terms and conditions at plazapremiumlounge.com/en-uk/discover/terms-and-conditions.
Cancellations made with less than 24 hours’ notice:
For a cancellation made less than 24 hours before the start of your Booking Period, please contact Customer Service at 416-776-5157 for a refund. A cancellation fee of $38 will apply to Bookings for the Terminal 1 and Terminal 3 Daily Park Garages, $30 for Bookings for the Value Park Garage, $76 for Valet Care Bookings, $35 for Park and Ride Promotion Bookings, $30 for Viscount Station Reserved Lot Bookings, $42 for Preferred Park Bookings, $53 for Fast Track Bookings and $25 for the Value Park Lot.
f) Booking Payments
- You can pay for your Booking by Visa©, MasterCard® or American Express® credit card. We do not accept Visa Debit cards.
- You can also pay for your Booking by Visa© and MasterCard® gift cards that contain a security code at the back of the card.
- When you enter your credit card number and complete a Booking, you are authorizing us to charge your credit card for the amount of the parking and any other applicable charges.
Refunds can take two to three business days to appear on your credit card. If you do not see the refund after three days, please contact your credit card company to verify that the transaction has been processed. If your credit card company has not received the refund, please contact Customer Service at (416) 776-5157.
Refunds for Plaza Premium Lounge Services are governed by the Plaza Premium Lounge Management Ltd.’s terms and conditions at plazapremiumlounge.com/en-uk/discover/terms-and-conditions.
h) Booking Period
If you arrive earlier than your stipulated entry time or leave later than your stipulated exit time and your Vehicle is parked in a Parking Facility for any time outside the Booking Period, you will be charged for that extra time at the rate specified on the Rate Board applicable to the Parking Facility in which you have parked.
i) What to do to enter the Parking Facility
- Please ensure you follow the instructions included in the Reservation Confirmation Email carefully including the Car Care Services instructions if applicable. Your Booking is valid only in the Parking Facility you specified in your Booking.
- Please bring a printed or digital copy of your Reservation Confirmation Email with the barcode to enter the Parking Facility. When you arrive at your selected Parking Facility, DO NOT TAKE A TICKET FROM THE BARRIER GATE AT THE ENTRY. You must scan the barcode on your Reservation Confirmation Email at the barrier gate at the entry to the Parking Facility. The gate will open, and you can proceed to any vacant parking space located within the garage in Terminal 1 & 3, Value Park Garage, or the designated reserved parking areas in Viscount Station Reserved Lot or Premium Reserved in Terminal 1. For Valet Care, please proceed to the departures curb to check in with our agents. If the barrier gate does not open, please press the Assistance button.
- If you choose to use the digital version of your Reservation Confirmation Email (for example using your smartphone), you will need it to scan in and out of the parking facility and when interacting with customer service agents, if necessary. If you choose to use a printed copy of your Reservation Confirmation Email, please keep it in your vehicle as you will need it to exit the Parking Facility and please keep it in your glove box or place that is not readable from outside your Vehicle.
- If you have added Car Care Services to your online parking reservation, please follow the instructions included in the Reservation Confirmation Email carefully when dropping off your Vehicle in the Car Care zone in Terminal 1.
j) What to do to Exit from the Parking Facility
- Return to your Vehicle.
- Drive to the exit.
- Scan the barcode on your Reservation Confirmation Email (digital or print) at the barrier gate at the exit plaza of the Parking Facility.
- If your stay is within the Booking Period, the gate arm will open, and you may exit the Parking Facility. If, however your stay exceeds the Booking Period you will be required to pay the additional parking charges in order for the gate to open.
- Additional charges are based on the posted rates specified on the Rate Board at the entry of the Parking Facility.
- If the barrier gate does not open, please press the Assistance button.
- If you have added Car Care Services to your online parking reservation, please follow the instructions included in the Reservation Confirmation Email carefully and pick up your Vehicle in 5 West in Terminal 1. If you are using the Valet Care service, kindly follow instructions on the confirmation email as pickup and drop off is done with our Valet Care team.
k) Vehicles Permitted in our Parking Facilities
Please note the height and size restrictions of the Parking Facility you have selected. You are not entitled to a refund if your Vehicle exceeds the size or height limits. Please contact us (our contact details are below) if you wish to check whether your Vehicle fits within our specifications.
l) Our Responsibility to You
- We assume no responsibility for, and you indemnify us, Her Majesty the Queen in Right of Canada, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, contractors, and those whom they are liable in law, with respect to any loss or damage to the Vehicle and its contents and to any other loss, damage, claim or injury from any cause whatsoever, arising from you using the Parking Facility at the Airport.
- On rare occasions, we may not be able to accommodate your reservation during the times of your Booking Period. If this happens, we will aim to let you know as far in advance as possible. We will attempt to make alternative arrangements for you, and we will give you a full refund of your Booking, and that will be the full extent of our liability to you.
- If for any reason we are liable to you under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions, then to the extent permitted by law, our total liability to you will be limited to a refund of your Booking Fee paid by you. You should also read all of these Terms and Conditions for additional circumstances in which we will have no liability to you.
m) Your Responsibility for Check-in Time
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you leave enough time to get from your Vehicle to check-in within the time limits required by your airline.
- To the extent permitted by law, we will have no liability to you if you miss your flight, even if the delay is due to our action or inaction, a problem with a Parking Facility or traffic congestion within or near to the Airport.
n) Storage of Personal Information
- In order to process your Booking, we will need to collect and store certain information about you including, without limitation, your name, address and credit card information. Such information will be collected and retained only for the purposes of enabling you to use our online booking service, pay for parking and reservation charges, and to identify you when you enter or exit the Parking Facility. By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you authorize the use of such personal information for this purpose.
- We collect personal information that is voluntarily provided by you when using certain portions of the Website; such as ‘contact us’ or ‘reservations’. This information is collected to respond to your inquiry or to make your reservation.
- We will not disclose any personal information to any third party, except as required by law and as necessary to fulfill your request.
- The torontopearson.com Website contains links to a third party service provider site that will process you parking reservation. You acknowledge that such third party service provider will receive, store and process your personal information and credit card information contained in your Booking. We are not responsible for the collection of personal information or the privacy of such information on third party sites.
- Cookies and Log Files: Cookies are data files sent to your browser and stored on your hard-drive when you visit certain websites. This enables a company to track your visit to the site. We use per-session cookies. Per-session cookies track your usage on our Website during the current visit only and are deleted once you exit the site. We have log files which record the IP address of your computer. We use log files to track the number of hits to our Website.
o) Toronto Pearson UP Express Park and Ride Promotion
- Eligible for a family consisting of 2 adults and up to 3 children 19 years or less travelling together.
- Must be booked online at torontopearson.com/en/transportation/parking. You are responsible for booking your Park and Ride ticket within the times set out below.
- Parking is for 1 vehicle at the Toronto Pearson Terminal 1 Daily Park Garage for up to 24 hours subject to the posted parking terms and conditions and online terms and conditions torontopearson.com/en/transportation/parking/terms-and-conditions
- Return passage on UP Express Monday – Friday is for departures after 5:00pm until the last scheduled departure. Return passage on UP Express on Saturday, Sunday and Statutory Holidays is for departures departing any time and returning up to 7 hours after departure. UP Express terms and conditions apply upexpress.com/AboutUP/TermsAndConditionsV6.
- Cannot be combined with any other promotions, discounts, codes or coupons including without limitation AMEX Cloud 10.
- This promotion may be cancelled at any time but will not affect confirmed reservations prior to such cancellation.
- Passengers must present their Park and Ride ticket along with photo identification to UP Express Guest Service Representatives upon request. Photo ID must match the name printed on the booking confirmation.
- UP Express tickets issued by Greater Toronto Airports Authority are non-transferable and non-exchangeable and are valid for any train after 5 PM on weekdays and any train on weekends & holidays, on the date specified. Seating cannot be guaranteed.
- Your train ticket is sold on behalf Metrolinx. For any issues regarding the UP Express, please contact Metrolinx directly.
p) Online Parking Promotions
- Parking Promotions are only valid for Bookings during the period specified in the particular Parking Promotion and must be booked a minimum of two (2) hours in advance. Parking Promotions are subject to availability of parking spaces under the specific Parking Promotion at the time of booking. The GTAA reserves the right to add or remove parking spaces in relation to any Parking Promotion at any time without notice.
- Parking Promotions may be cancelled or eligibility for certain promotional rates changed at any time without prior notice. Any such change will not affect Parking Promotions on confirmed reservations which have been made prior to the date of such cancellation or change.
- Discounted rates for Parking Promotions may be higher than the parking rates posted on the Rate Board.
- Parking Promotions, discounts, codes or coupons cannot be combined with any other offers, promotions, discounts, codes or coupons. Only one promotion, code, coupon or discount may be used per transaction/visit. No cash value.
- The GTAA will guarantee space in the specific parking garage for the specific Parking Promotion once the Reservation Confirmation Email has been sent but specific spaces cannot be reserved.
q) Plaza Premium Lounge Services
- Bookings for Plaza Premium Lounges must be booked online.
- The GTAA shall notify Plaza Premium Lounge Management Ltd. (“PPL”) of your Booking for Plaza Premium Lounge Services within 24 hours of your scheduled arrival to the Lounge.
- You hereby acknowledge that the GTAA is the agent of PPL and that the Plaza Premium Lounge Services identified in your Booking are purchased from PPL subject to PPL’s terms and conditions at https://www.plazapremiumlounge.com/en-uk/discover/terms-and-conditions, not the GTAA.
r) Comments and Complaints
- Any comments relating to the booking procedure should be made in writing to us at our address below or by e-mail to email@example.com. Please provide us with as much information as possible. This will make it easier for us to appropriately respond to your inquiry.
- We will aim to answer all inquiries within five business days. If we cannot, we will tell you when we expect to be able to do so.
r) How to Contact Us
By Phone: 416-776-5157
Groundside Transportation Services
c/o Parking Reservations
Toronto Pearson International Airport
P.O. Box 6031, 3111 Convair Drive
Toronto AMF, Ontario, Canada